[pct-l] central Oregon transportation

I'm thinking of hiking a little 57 mile missed section in central Oregon this summer & was wondering if anyone knows where I can find bus or other transportation info.  I seem to recall there was a bus that would stop at McKenzie Pass??  Anyway, I'd like to hike from Hwy 242 up to around Breitenbush Lake (or the reverse).  I'll probably have a car at one end or the other.

Or, since the Breitenbush area is pretty remote, if anyone happens to live in that area, a shuttle would be perfect.  I would be very willing to compensate for time & mileage.

Just wondering,
Ajax