[pct-l] Backpacker Magazine

I thought the section that highlights the inventors and their new
inventions from the ADZPCTKO  gear contest was pretty cool. While this
is the PCT-L, I think its good to remember that the PCT isn't the only
backpacking trail in the world (Please don't hate me for saying that)
and that ultralight isn't the only way to backpack.

Also important to remember is that every magazine is mostly
advertisements; its how the magazine, newspaper and television
industries operate. Just one of those sad facts of life. But it's also
what made Grandma Gatewood such a unique, special woman.

-Elizabeth