[pct-l] central Oregon transportation

"a little 57 mile missed section" --- hmmmmm, that sounds familiar.

I, too, am planning on picking up that section this summer, but I may take a couple weeks off from work and walk Shelter Cove to Timberline or Cascade Locks.  I love the magic of the Oregon volcanoes!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Matt Ripperton <matt_ripperton@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm thinking of hiking a little 57 mile missed section in central Oregon this summer & was wondering if anyone knows where I can find bus or other transportation info. I seem to recall there was a bus that would stop at McKenzie Pass?? Anyway, I'd like to hike from Hwy 242 up to around Breitenbush Lake (or the reverse). I'll probably have a car at one end or the other.

Or, since the Breitenbush area is pretty remote, if anyone happens to live in that area, a shuttle would be perfect. I would be very willing to compensate for time & mileage.

Just wondering,
Ajax