[pct-l] Re: Blister Treatment

Another problem I over looked recently is callouses, large hard callouses
can add to the problem as they become like an object rubbing on the soft
tissue underneath, as I discovered Thursday while hiking "Plantar Hell" from
the "Luck5" water cache to S2.

One way around the blister adhesion problem I have used is to apply petrolem
jelly or neosporin to the blister. This prevents the tape from sticking to
the blister and the resulting unpleasant consequences.