[pct-l] Foot care secrets in the desert

After a lifetime of blisters caused by monstrous leather boots, I have seen
the LIGHT!  I wear size 13AAAA NB 801's ( also 806's).  These are 2 sizes
larger than my normal shoe and at least two A's wider.  I wear a single,
lightweight sock.  Though it may sound as though the ghost of Bozo the Clown has invaded
my psyche, it works.!  In a thousand miles, I suffered from Zero blisters.  I
was so enamored of the Mojave that I did it two years in a row... I know, I
know, it's an illness...what can I say?

"No Way"
Ray Echols