[pct-l] pulling a cart/Pink Motel

Hiker wrote:
> Much of the JMT is not in wilderness areas. The wheel may not have been
in a wilderness area.

After reading your comment, I figured I better double-check to satisfy my
own curiosity whether or not I was in the Wilderness when I met this
forest service worker. As I suspected, I was in the John Muir Wilderness.
I was on the JMT/PCT heading south, between Bear Ridge and Bear Creek, a
half-day south of Vermillion Valley.

Brian Bowlsby