[pct-l] Can you do it in 4?

So my real question, as a pct 2004 thru hiker who plans to attend Boston University in the fall as a grad student (and who therefore has to return by September), is:  can I really do the whole thing in 4 months?  I mean, it's averaging just over 21 miles a day.  i'm 23, i'll be with one other dude.  We plan to cruise, but I don't want to sprint my way to Canada.  I've heard stories of under 80 days (something I find sick and twisted, honestly), but it seems to me that my goal might be too intense.  anybody wanna reassure me?

and am i going to get screwed by mosquitos above California in July/August?

anybody feel me on this?

Bill.