[pct-l] hardest climb?

For me, The up and down and drop into the Whitewater, and then the
rubble-strewn stream and the climb up and out of Whitewater to the zoo (or
the first real water on top which was at Arrastre trail camp the year I
thruhiked) - HOT, but that was when I got Giardiasis also.  Thought it was
going to be easier with a horse, but there was a lot of stream debris to
get through, and it is just a bugger anyway you do it.

I think that the worse piece of trail - hardest on the body, no good place
to camp and no water is a Descent - from Deer Springs along Fuller Ridge
and down , down , down the backside of San Jacinto to Highway  at san
Grigorno Pass - had bad brush and lots of Rattlers when I went down.  No
one who has done it will forget the sight of the snow creek fountain;
whoever put that there - may they and all their descendents be blessed and
prosper!

the Indian Springs trail at Belden is a close second

Goforth