[pct-l] Re: Southern Section and Immigrant Worries

Don't be ridiculous. No human being can be illegal. You can do
something illegal, but no person can possibly be illegal! And
politically correct or no: if someone does something illegal, that
does not mean that they will - you know - hurt you. If I smoke
marihuana, I may be doing something illegal, I am not hurting you!
When my family sought a hiding place not to get deported to a death
camp during world war II, they were helped by people who did lots of
illegal things, but they did not usually - you know - hurt you. When
locals tell you that in their experience they have only encountered
pleas for water, then why would you assume that they are wrong?

OK, off topic, so I'll shut up.

Saskia

--
"If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawn mower"