[pct-l] Re: Southern Section and Immigrant Worries

Guess the illegals do not bother "old gals".  the first nite out from Campo
we pitched our tents on the edge of the trail (no other place to do it) but
left enough room for hikers etc to get by.  the two fellows that I hiked
with heard them going by us in the night, I was sound asleep and missed all
the fun..........But you know I was not really worried about them.  Was more
concerned with my feet during those first three days.  Had none breathable
New Balance low shoes, never again, and really did not like the post holeing
in the snow up near Mt. Laguna, there my feet froze.  We had not waited for
the Kick Off gathering, we left about the 12th of April,  in hindsite, think
we would have been wiser to wait until after ADZPCTKO  I think Reynolds is
very
correct.

Marge (the old gal)