[pct-l] re: fuel bottles

Tom writes:

I have always declared my empty, clean fuel bottles(triple rinsed and sun
dried all day) with my carryon baggage.  Simply say "I want to declare
these empty bottles and hand them to the guard.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the tip. I'll try this method, rather than risk it any other way.
I can imagine that even with the caps off, the bottles could look suspecious
through an X-ray. This way, they know right up front what I'm carrying on
and they can verify that they're harmless.

-Ken Marlow