[pct-l] ULA

--- Anitra Kass <at_anitra@yahoo.com> wrote:
<<My personal experience with ULA was very positive.>>

My experience has been positive as well.  I swung
through Logan on the way to SLC early last spring and
stopped in at the ULA garage.  Brian was very helpful
in measuring me for a pack, discussing options, and in
general making sure I had a pack that met MY needs.
All the time I was there, folks were sewing, phones
were ringing, FAXs were humming away, and the official
ULA dog was checking me out. (I'm sure e-mails were
piling up too, but I couldn't see those.)

I am very appreciative of the small business owners in
our hiking community who work so hard to make the
fabulous backpacking gear we love (and you know who
you are).   Especially this time of year with hiking
season coming up fast, they are probably working 24 /
7 to ensure everyone has the equipment they need for
their hike.  Carol

p.s.  And yes, I love my ULA P-2.