[pct-l] To L-Rod

Yer ISP kicks back my emails, and when I retired I decided I've
ironed all the clothes, gone to all the weddings and filled out all
the forms I'm going to in this lifetime.  So, I'll use this to get my
two replies to your thoughtful email.

Corky

To: dsaufley@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Random observations

Thanks for the observations on my observations.  I'm hoping to meet
you, don't know yet how.  I plan on coming out at Mt. Whitney, where
friends will meet me on the summit.

AND, I want to "do" 1000 miles.  May head south and then back north,
time permitting.

And, thanks again.

To: dsaufley@sprynet.com
Subject: PS

As someone who was, say, sobriety-challenged until age 37, I kinda
like drunks.  Don't like being around 'em when they're drinking,
that's boring as all hell.  Except for me.  When I was drinking I was
rather charming, funny, stimulating.  The quality of drinkers seems
to have deteriorated.

Or maybe it's me.

Now that I think, it usually is me.

Thanks again.