[pct-l] Super Secrets - Food Alert - Corn

_Tortoise73@charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73@charter.net)   writes:

But two  questions -- how durable are the plastic cups; how long would they
survive in  a backpack? How much corn do you really get?? open one, drain out
all the  water, then weigh how much corn you really get in canned vegetables,
ISTM that  gradually the vegetable is being replaced with water and at ever
increasing  price.
I don't think the plastic cups  would be too hard to keep.  Just be a little
careful and store in your  cooking pot if necessary.  I do not know how much
corn you get because I  want the water any way in the container.  I had some
for supper and it  was fine in quantity and quality.  Add a little hot butter
and  salt too.  :-)

Switchback the Korny