[pct-l] ULA

My personal experience with ULA was very positive.  I ordered a pack from Brian in from Big Bear.  He sent it to my dad since my dad was going to meet me on the trail.  My dad got it sometime between Donna and Jeff's home and Tehachapi/Mojave.  He even took the time to track me down at the Saufley's and let me know that he was shipping it out that day and to make sure that he had to correct shipping address.  I also know that he was making and shipping lots of packs at that time since I know of a few other hikers who had purchased them around the same time as I did.  Thanks Brian!
  NITRO