[pct-l] New DVD on hiking

 I just got a great DVD in the mail made by Eric Allen on his trip up the CDT last year. Awesome footage of the trail and greatr humor at the end as he does his voices as he reflects about his hike. ( Sir Edmond Hickory, Roomie Toebox,, etc...) I laughed till I couldn't see though the tears.. Nice job Eric!. Plan to head up to Stehekin Jan 20th for a snowshoe trip up the valley with a stay at the shelter at high bridge. Drop me a line if you want to sign up . ( Great spot for winter photos!!) Monte