[pct-l] A sensitive question about Packs

I can't recommend any packs by name but one of the things I require in a
pack is a good padded sternum strap. You can get these separate from the
pack itself as an addon. Then experiment with the positioning, moving it up
or down as necessary.

Also, when fitting, pay attention to the shoulder width between the pack
straps in back. I thought my first pack was out to get me, when I moved the
shoulder straps further apart it was a whole new pack. You may even have to
move them closer, if she's narrow in the back, but experiment with which one
works.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com