[pct-l] Post Trail Adjustment - a reply

Hi Junaid,
There have been studies done that actually show that contact with nature,
sunlight and other external factors have an effect on your state of mind.
Even in a busy city, spending a little time in a park, among trees,
apparently makes people endure life better or even enjoy it a little. I
admire people that can be totally happy from within. I am usually happy,
but I do attribute that as well to the relative ease of my life. I have a
good job, enough time off to go hike each year, a loving partner, loving
parents, etc. And I am more or less healthy.
Saskia