[pct-l] Question for fundraisers/charity hikers

Sure, this "hike your own hike" phrase sounds good, but the whole idea of
a discussion list is to discuss. Why is everyone so fearful of discussing
ideas of 'why we hike' or 'why do people hike for charity'. If you are
truly interested in other people AND hiking, then you would find their
reasons to chose one or the other interesting... When 'hike your own hike'
becomes 'don't be interested in what I do and why I do it' the world
becomes a much duller place.

Saskia