[pct-l] Post Trail Adjustment - a reply

Well, for myself, I believe happiness comes from
within and that outlook and the personal determination
to be happy is what matters most.  I know that
clinical depression is different than the blues but
I've never been clinically depressed to my knowledge,
so thats my take.

----------Junaid #41PCT2006

---------------------------
--- Monty Tam <metam01@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > Anyone else have any comments on this thread
> besides
> > Person X and myself?
> >

> Great thread Mags.
> I have a little experience and lots of success with
> this subject.
>
> Depression or
> "Feel Bad" to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Feel Good"
> Thru-Hike Therapy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com