[pct-l] Re: Hike the Hill

Chai Guy wrote:

> Where are the facts? The Cites? The links? What is the Bill number?
> Where are the names of the politicians for and against these bills and
> how do we contact them.

I predict Chai Guy will very soon unsubscribe from PCT-L.
He has already threatened us with this possibility and still we
haven't shaped up. He may have to carry out his threat.

Obviously we are not nearly well-behaved enough and not
nearly informative enough to suit his desires. It will serve us
all right when he stops posting his constant reminders to us to
be more useful to him. Of course, he could post a question
he thinks he doesn't already know the answer to, but I'm
not predicting that will happen, one way or the other.