[pct-l] Water filters

Those reviews ARE based on real world experience, although in this case I
broke two of them before I got out of my kitchen.

When my stash of the old Safewater Anywhere filters runs out (I stocked up
before they quit), I'll buy another Seychelle, but I sure won't try to take
it apart.

The inline filters are great, though. How cool is it to just scoop water
into a Platy and keep walking while drinking cold clean water.

AsABat