[pct-l] Re: Hike the Hill

What's interesting about this post is that aside from the information
regarding when Advocacy Week will take place and where (Washington
D.C.) , it's completely void of any real information. Email you for
more information? WHY? You've already emailed us! Why not include the
information in your post???

Where are the facts? The Cites? The links? What is the Bill number?
Where are the names of the politicians for and against these bills and
how do we contact them.

Please try to attend?? I'm taking 4 months out of my life to hike the
PCT, I'm sorry but I doubt that most people reading this list are
going to have the financial means to fly to D.C. for a week to attend
this conference.

Is it possible to create a separate list, one for people wanting
information about thru hiking the PCT and another to be used as a
political soap box. I'd be willing to help with the former.

- Chai Guy