[pct-l] Hike the Hill

Hello Out  there
I think some of you  are missing something. Do you know that concessionaires
in our Parks did not get  a budget cut from our government this year? They got
an increase. Guess what we  got? We got a cut. Why!  It?s called  lobbing.
Now you don?t want to hear that it would interfere with your posting.  The NP
and NF also received cuts. Yes that right. You know our tails go thru  these
parks. I received this email today perhaps some of you may have received  the
Hike to the Hill also. I try to attend as many of these meeting as I can I  may
spent between $2,000.00 and $3,000.00 a year attending these meeting. Now if
it bugs the shit out of some of you who don?t want to hear the politicks of who
 get the money. You can bug right out. The rest keep reading the following. I
 must warm you I will post some of what I bring back. Please try to attend.
For more info email me of post.
HIKE TO THE  HILL.
Learn how to lobby for  your favorite trails and "Hike the Hill" during
American Hiking Society's  Advocacy Week held every winter ? a pivotal time in the
federal budget cycle.  Congress needs to hear from you  about the issues that
affect your trails and trails nationwide. Advocacy Week  2006 will take place
February 13 - 16 in Washington, DC. Advocacy Week includes  sessions on policy
issues, training in lobbying and advocacy skills, and an  event on Capitol
Hill. The presentations/training will take place on Monday Feb  13, with most of
the week devoted to your meetings with your Senators,  Representatives and
key congressional and federal agency staff.