[pct-l] Re: Hike the Hill

Please try to attend?? I'm taking 4 months out of my life to hike the
PCT, I'm sorry but I doubt that most people reading this list are
going to have the financial means to fly to D.C. for a week to attend
this conference.

When i first saw this post i went to priceline,and looked for tickets i found round trip tickets for around two hundred from Seattle. being a construction laborer I dont make a hell of a lot ,but this is well within my means,
  expressly for something this important.

Is it possible to create a separate list, one for people wanting
information about thru hiking the PCT and another to be used as a
political soap box. I'd be willing to help with the former.

The P.C.T. and the lands it travels thru are governed by political prossess,please tell me why it`s not relevant to talk about it.

  Ive alluded to it in previous posts so im going to be blunt, i think most of the critisim about  "political" posts come from repubs. embarrassed about their partys environmental stand, you've made your choice, your more concerned about boys marrying boys than the P.C.T.