[pct-l] Shelter

I used one for two seasons. I found it rather tedius to set up, sometimes
taking me 30minutes to get it right. The front doors always bugged me. I
couldn't get them to stay still or quiet in winds. In fact in the Wind
Rivers during an all night wind storm, the shelter doors were so noisy with
their flapping that I put in ear plugs. It also felt kinda cramped in rainy
weather. I replaced it with a TarpTent Squall by Henry Shires. I like the
Squall. It sets up in 2 minutes, has bug netting, has lots of room,  and
doesn't flap in high winds. The Squall weighs 24oz.

I would have liked the Silshelter if: it set up quickly and stayed taught.
It needed a bug door, and a better design for the door flaps. Maybe a zipper
door. The weight goes up, but it could improve the function of a good
ultralight design. Both the Squall and Silshelter have the common
condensation issue of silnylon shelters.
Has anyone had any experience with using Integral Designs Sil Shelter?
http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/accessdetail.cfm?PRODUCTS__ProductID=IN1800 I
am thinking about trying it out. Has anyone here used one over several
consecutive months? For the past month I have been using a sil poncho. I
like it but I want more side room. the sil shelter is 14 oz. about where I
want to be.

  Best Regards,
  Jonathon Bellmore