[pct-l] when to hang food in WA

Hello

Recent studies on the decline of big horn sheep has let to the discovery
that the big horn and mountain goats are dying from medication especially heart
medication from human urine. They foam at the mouth and go into convulsion
follow by cardiac arrest.

Lonetrail

N.  Cascades NP (NCNP), north of Stehekin, the
ranger who assigned campsites  insisted that I use the bear pole at the
assigned site, just as he insisted  that I not urinate or defecate in the
park unless it was absolutely  necessary, and only then after blah, blah,
blah  ...