From: <Hiker97@aol.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <s7495f@lvmpd.com>; <laura629@hotmail.com>; <Rattlesnake5648@Yahoo.com>;
<carolwbruno@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:05 PM
Subject: [pct-l] GORP Mixes

I am  staring at a bunch of small bags of mostly chopped nuts for cooking.
I  think to myself  why have I not been using these all these years?   I am
a moron and should have been doing this  40  years ago.

 WHY DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE TELL ME ABOUT  THIS?  WHY
AM I THE LAST TO KNOW?  This whole thing is a conspiracy  and Commie plot

Maybe I am not your hiking buddy anymore, Switchback
Gear Weenie & Last to Know Supply  Moron