[pct-l] when to hang food in WA

> > While I'm at it, what's the collective wisdom on carrying a Marmot
> > DriClime
> > windshirt through Oregon in July?

> DriClime all the way.  The mosquitos weren't so much a problem but
> one of my coldest nights on the trail was in southern Oregon in early
> August.

Yes COLD nights from Lake of the Woods or Fish Lake north the Altitude
increases for a while.
Mid September last year I used a campfire  to keep warm at 4 am.

This year in August I gathered wood just in case.  Never used it.

If I remember right, July is peak Mosquito season there.  They were pretty
much gone late August.

Warner Springs Monty