[pct-l] Section D Expedition

Well, it is time for another massive attack on the PCT.  Rattlesnake  and I
are going to hike from Swartout Canyon Road to I15 and the McDonalds this
Saturday.  This is a tough trek through SoCal desert like environments, up  and
down foothills that are hot with high radiation at every crunching  step.  And
of course, we will be out of sight of civilization much of  the time in the
deep secret recesses of Mother Nature.  It is in the  mountains that John Muir
called the most impenetrable he had ever  seen. In other words, a hike where
death lurks at any misstep on  stupendous earthquake faults.  Where running out
of water could mean an  agonizingly slow death.  But we are willing to try to
cheat death once  again for the love of the trail on this 5.5 mile hike.

On another note, I came across some of these codes for emails.
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
FWIW = For What Its Worth
OTOH = On The Other Hand
LOL = Laugh Out Loud
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
LMAO = Laughing My A-- Off
and of course, HYOH = Hike Your Own Hike

Your Intrepid PCT Hiking Buddy, Switchback