[pct-l] If anyone wants to send...

...me food, get well cards or fake sasquatch hair
samples whilst on my journey southward from Cascade
Locks to Elk Lake, send to...

                 Squatch (Hold for PCT Hiker)
                 c/o Timberline Ski area
                 WY'East Store
                 Timberline Lodge
                 Timberline Lodge, OR 97028

I plan to arrive there by 8/25.  The more creative the
gift, the better chance of it getting in the film. :)

Thanks to all who have helped me prepare.  Special
thanks to Yogi who tirelessly responded to my
desperate inquiries about food, poison oak potential
and, in a genuine act of heroism, mailed me her
Guidebook pages for the section I'm doing since,
naturally, I couldn't find amongst all the insurance
forms.  Also, if anyone is planning to jump out on the
trail wearing a gorilla suit, keep in mind, I'm
packing a slingshot.

Later,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com