[pct-l] Journey to Nor. Cal

Uhh, that would be Scrapie and it's misinformation. We have the research to
prove it but al lot of goatpackers who aren't in the loop don't know about
it. If anyone sees these people have them contact me when they get off the
trail. I can give them information to help with this .
I really have wanted to talk to them since L-Rod had them as visitors
because if they are willing to take huge long hikes like this they could
really teach the rest of us stuff, and also pass along correct info.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com