[pct-l] shuttle in Oregon?

I was wondering if there's anyone out there who may be willing/able to provide my fiancee and I a shuttle in Central Oregon over the Labor Day weekend, probably Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?  We're doing the section between McKenzie Pass and Breitenbush Lake (or Olallie is fine too, whichever is easier to drive to).  We'll park our car at one end & were hoping to catch a ride to the other end & hike back to the car.  We can hike either direction, so either a shuttle from south to north or north to south would be fine.  I'll be more than happy to compensate for time & mileage.

Anyone know if there are issues with parking for 4-5 days at either of those places?

Ajax