[pct-l] ride from/to Timberline and/or Santiam Pass

Hey Everyone,

It looks like I'm going to be doing some hiking in Oregon with some degenerate hiker trash types.  On Sunday night I'm planning to drive down to either Timberline or Santiam pass and then hike between the two.  What I'd like to do is leave my ride at Timberline and get a lift either from Timberline down to Santiam pass on Monday.  Or, leave my car at Santiam Pass, hike north to Timberline, and then get a ride back sometime on Saturday or Sunday.

I'll buy you lunch and gas you up.  I'm pretty flexible with timing as I don't have to work for another forty days or so.  But, the degenerates are starting hiking on Saturday from MacKenzie and I'd like to run them down on Monday, if possible.  My hitching karma is at an all time low for some reason and so I don't think it would be wise for me to try to hitch from Timberline to Santiam Pass or something like that. I'd be able to walk back to my car faster.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett