[pct-l] Sonora Pass Resupply -- was Caches--good, bad and ugly

Caching isn't an option for me.  If I want to resupply at Sonora Pass,
is Kennedy Meadows the place to mail my package?  The book I have says I
can resupply from Sonora, but it doesn't say where exactly..  I can call
Kennedy Meadows for details, but I'm wondering if this is the usual spot.

Thanks,

Sarah