[pct-l] Sonora Pass Resupply -- was Caches--good, bad and ugly

We have resupplied from Kennedy Meadows North. They have a restaurant (they
love meat), store (limited, but adequate supply - cheese, etc.), and
showers. Free camping nearby. They do charge for storing the package. You
can't mail out. Hitch from the pass (or meet someone on the trail like we
did). Got a ride back up with some hikers at breakfast. The Store is a mile
or so in from the highway.

This is the info I had in 2000

Kennedy Meadows - Sonora Pass, CA   UPS

  Kennedy Meadows Resort & Pack Station

  c/o General Store

  P.O. Box 4010

  Off Highway 108

  Sonora, CA 95370

  (209) 965-3900  West Side 11 miles

   559.850.5647

      Charges $10 for package; $5 for shower; free camping

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR