[pct-l] Backpacker Magazine

Great points.  It seems this comes up every year & people are all
poised to pounce on Backpacker.  I appreciate the magazine for what it
is.  If it targeted ultralight long distance hikers as it's primary
audience it would be around till about next Tuesday.  Face it, we're
not a huge market.  I can envision the stove test... pop vs. beer cans
in the construction of stoves ;-)