[pct-l] Musical instruments on the trail

How about the soprano recorder?  They make them out of ABS nowadays,
they can be very inexpensive (
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/460049/
) and the fingering is very similar to the flute, clarinet and sax.  If
you're an ultralite hiker, you can always claim dual usage....as a
survival whistle <tic>