[pct-l] Cold Feet and Hands

Thanks for the advice about meeting people at the
Kick-Off! I definitly am excited for it, and don't
have cold feet about the trek....

However, I do have cold hands and feet in general. I
would love to know if any one else experiences
Raynaud's phenomenon (exaggerated constricting of the
blood vessels in response to cold in the hands in
feet, cutting off circulation and resulting in
blanching) and if they have any advice, especially
with the feet. I am going on lots of training trips to
figure out the best system for me, but have found that
doctors are pretty clueless to prevention in the
backcountry.

How much of a general season is cold-weather and snow
travel. I have experienced washington and oregon in
june and july and always been fine, but was wondering
if May in the Sierras or other spots are typically
much colder (not that this is a typical year!).

Thanks!