[pct-l] Verizon cell phone coverage

I had good experience with Verizon, it should give you at least as good
coverage as any. A tri-mode phone with analog is a plus (I got mine
through eBay), but mine only switched to analog a couple of times, since
analog it being rapidly replaced with digital. Coverage best in southern
Cal, then progressively less as you head north and the population
decreases. I've also used an ATT phone with good results. You won't get
coverage everywhere, but your Verizon phone is definitely worth taking.
Just avoid one with a heavy charger.
-Ron

> Does anyone have experience with Verizon cell phone coverage on the
PCT...