[pct-l] Cold Feet and Hands

Regarding cold feet, avoid tight fitting socks or adding additional socks to
boots or shoes so they become too tight. Tight equals constriction which
equals reduced blood flow. I would focus on socks made with 100% wool or
with wool and and other blends. Then too, be sure your foot wear does not
have mesh uppers which allows air in.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website