[pct-l] Question for the ladies

My hiking partner is a 67 yr old citiedfied blonde country-club looking
lady. She works in a prison so has to have perfect hair at work. Until she
met me she didn't do long hikes so never had more mess than "day-old" hair.

At first, she whined so much about her hair I finally offered to shave it
off. Now she says hanging around me has caused her standards to drop so that
she can live with it.

Hry, Marion, don't let the blue-hairs win!! Just fantasize about how much
boring time they have to spend at the beauty parlor that they could be
hiking.