[pct-l] Question for the ladies

On the AT, I had long hair.  I thought it was short, but it was long.  I
chopped it off to shoulder-length before I left, but I have thick, wavy hair, and
I did my best to keep it brushed, and did for about half the trail, but
halfway through, the rats in it weren't coming out, no way, no how.  Keep in mind,
though, I was carrying an eensy bottle of Dr. Bronner's for the hostels and
motels that don't have shampoo and no brush or comb.  Anyway, if you want to see
the havoc this can wreak on your hair, go to the last picture of my trail
journal:  http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=71690

No joke.

I've since had it all chopped off, and for the PCT, I'm keeping it
short-short, for real this time, or getting dreads.

Marzipan
AT04