[pct-l] Question for the ladies

Hi,

I have not thru-hiked yet, but have done stretches of three weeks to 2
months.

Town stops and hitch-hiking were the times that I really thought about
appearance. Other than that, I started feeling strong after a while and
that won over the feeling pretty part of me. There's no way you can stay
clean and fresh (shaven too...) so other things start being important.

I am hiking with my beloved, and as far as I know he finds my sweaty face
atop a pass, sharing the view with him, much more beautiful than if that
face would be carefully made up but somewhere else.

Plus, other features start counting too, like having a warm armpit to warm
cold feet. Not necesarrily things that are attractive in our city life :-)

Saskia