[pct-l] ice axes

Okay, a search under "ice axes" in the PCT-L Archives yielded nothing;
perhaps I did it wrong, but I'd rather ask the present list anyhow. A guy made a
post in the past 3 days looking for a used ice axe; I'm not worried about used
really, but my question is ...

Are the Cassin Ghost or the Camp 210 XLA satisfactory axes for the PCT,  some
step cutting and possible self arrest of course?

They're both 9 oz and under $90. I'll probably never use it again after the
PCT, so if the guy looking for used can wait a year or 2 ...

Bob
Big  Bend Desert Denizen
(Naturalized Citizen, Republic of  Texas)