[pct-l] News links

In a sense, Google infringes on copyrights millions of times
every day. All original written material is theoretically,
and automatically, copyrighted to its original author. But
an author who expects to keep his or her material truly
proprietary knows better than to place it online. Thus, we
get news for free, but we pay for books. (And when we don't
get news for free, we use Google to find the story somewhere
else. :)

- blisterfree (tm)

Simblissity Ultralight Equipment :: Home of the SILfold
adventurer's wallet
www.simblissity.net