[pct-l] Big Agnes Horse Thief Bag

I just my new Horse Thief bag from REI (long, on sale for $170 with 775 down,
35 degrees, 1 lb. 14 ounces).  I put an inflatable mattress in it and it is
not bad.  I wanted to try it because of several features:
1.  Pad sleeve so foam pad or air mattress will not move around.
2.  Built in pillow sleeve.  I bought a fleece cover for it.  Should be very
nice at night.  No losing the old pillow anymore at night.
3.  No hood, but a nice neck draft collar.  I can pull the bag up around my
head if needed.
4.  I normally wear a balaclava and light fleece jacket to bed too.  So, that
always helps in my bags.
5.  The long mummy air pad weighs about a pound.  Seems to be very
comfortable if you only inflate it 80%.  No numb arms at night anymore.
6.  Not exactly ultra light weight, but I figure I am in a shelter and
usually in or on a bag for 10-14 hours.  Depending on the hiking schedule and
weather.  May be I will get an improved night's rest if this Big Agnes system works.
7.  No draft tube behind the zipper, but I am not sure that will be a big
deal.
8.  Seems to have good room inside when zipped up.  Not cramped.   And
quality looks good.

I will check it out in the field next week in Section E.

By the way, Switchback's world famous gear recommendations for the 2005 thru
and section hiking season will be coming soon.  It will be exciting. :)

Happy trails, Switchback