[pct-l] News links

re: copying and pasting articles found online

Plus, for long articles it may not be practical.  What
does work, though, is snipping a key paragraph or two
and pasting that. That way a person can decide if it
is worth going through the hassle of reading an
article in the first place.

Have a good weekend all. I am going to do some
backcountry falling..er skiing. :-)
(With my ski skills it **IS** mainly falling)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com