[pct-l] Altimeter watch, pace, and time

:

The  Suunto Vector

They have a repair department around San Diego,call there 800 number. When
My Vector needs an overhaul I call and mail it down. Once they could not repair
 it salt water got into the works and they sent a rebuilt one for around
$79.00 .  Be nice and you will get better service.

Sometimes it's better to deal with the retailer who has more pull then you
as an individual.

Like Walkingharry its my best locator which gives me peace of mind when in
doubt.

Lonetrail