[pct-l] Fwd: Water

Dude:

You're absolutely right to question the unsourced claims to which you
replied. The only thing missing from the original message was "Forward
this to everyone you know!"

However, in the interest of debunking, it should be noted that the
article you cited isn't exactly peer-reviewed science either.

Another article on the same site includes this: "What most Americans
actually need to worry about is getting the eight glasses of water
nutrition experts recommend (that's eight 8-ounce glasses)."
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/42/1671_51282.htm

Remember folks: Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's true.

Me? I'll just keep drinking. And don't ask what I'm drinking.